If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Daniel Wildes, D.O.
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship: Deborah Heart and Lung Center, Browns Mills, NJ, 2010
- Cardiology Fellowship: Botsford General Hospital/Michigan State University, Farmington Hills, MI, 2004
- Internal Medicine Residency: Botsford General Hospital/Michigan State University, Farmington Hills, MI, 2001
- Doctor of Osteopathy: University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, MO, 1998
- Doctor of Chiropractic: Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, CA, 1986
- American Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Internists
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- Michigan Osteopathic Association
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
Hobbies & Interests
- When not working, Dr. Wildes enjoys traveling, woodworking and everything automotive.
Very Down To Earth
He does a good job in everything he does. He is excellent! Very down to earth and personable. First time I used this provider, impressed at how he listed to my symptoms and included me in on my treatment plan.
He does a good job in everything he does.
He and his staff were very respectful of my questions. The provider was fantastic! I couldn’t have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Wildes was to me.