If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Matt Wilkett, D.O.
- General Cardiology Fellowship: Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, OK, 2010
- Internal Medicine Residency: Tulsa Regional Medical Center, Tulsa, OK, 2003
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Oklahoma State University – College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK 1999
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Medical Sciences: Southwestern OK State University, Durant, OK, 1995
- National Faculty in the Clinical Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Dermatology, National Board of Osteopathic Medicine.
- America College of Osteopathic Internist
- Tulsa Osteopathic Medical Society
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- American College of Osteopathic Internist
Hobbies & Interests
- When not working, Dr. Wilkett and his wife enjoy traveling, fly-fishing, hunting and gardening.
One of the Best doctors I ever had
He is one of the best doctors I ever had. Very, very good! He is the best cardiologist! He takes his time in explaining any issues.
Dr. Wilkett and his staff are the best!
I love Dr. Wilkett, he really seems to try and assist his patients with everything in his power to fix it!