If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Amanda Carey, D.O.
- Family Medicine
- Manipulative Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency: OMECO, 2016
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2013
- Bachelor of Science: University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, OK, 2008
- American Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
Hobbies and Interests
- When I am not working I enjoy traveling to new places and trying different food, watching the OKC Thunder, and volunteering at our church and the Special Olympics. I enjoy hanging out with my family and friends. I also have a pretty cool husband that I like to spend time with.
Kind and Caring
I love this provider; everyone is always so kind and caring.