If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Lana Myers, D.O.
- Obstetric Fellowship: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2007
- Family Medicine Residency: OSU Center for Health Sciences, Tulsa, OK, 2006
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2003
- Bachelor of Science: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, 1997
- American Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American College of Family Physicians
Hobbies & Interests
- Travel, running, horseback riding, hiking, gardening, water sports, reading, pottery
Very Nice Physician
Very concerned and attentive Very nice physician!