If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Lora Cotton, D.O.
- Family Medicine Residency: Oklahoma State University, 2004
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2001
- Master of Arts in Gerontology: University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO, 1994
- Bachelor of Science: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, 1990
- American Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Association of Family Medicine Residency Directors
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Polite, Thorough, Compassionate
She cares about her patients and does whatever it takes to fix the problem. She is a dream come true. I have never had a doctor listen so enthusiastically and without rushing me. Polite, thorough, compassionate, listens and addresses my health concerns.