If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
William Po, M.D., FACOG
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Internship and Residency, David Grant Medical Center, Travis Air Force Base, California 1994
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Texas 1990
- Bachelor of Science: Neuroscience, Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, Texas, 1984
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO)
- American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG)
- Member of a Founding Department for the Society for Academic Specialists in General Obstetrics and Gynecology (SASGOG)
- Affiliate Member American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOOG)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Saint Francis, OSU Medical Center
Listens and Understands
He is the best doctor I have had; he listens and understands. I will never leave his care!