If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Hal Robbins, D.O., FACOS
- General Surgery Residency: Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, OK, 2012
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2007
- Bachelor of Science: Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, 2002
- American Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- American College of Surgeons
- Tulsa Osteopathic Medical Society
- Osteopathic Founders Foundation
- Oklahoma State University Alumni Association
Helpful and Friendly
He is an amazing doctor. He seems to genuinely care about his patients! The staff is amazing, helpful and friendly! The whole crew is amazing! Very nice people. Very nice, good to me. I would recommend him to anyone.
I have two doctors that both highly recommended Dr. Robbins. I am so glad that they did!