If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Nathan Roberts, D.O., FACOS
Wound Care and Hyperbarics
- General Surgery Residency: Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, OK, 2014
- Doctor of Osteopathy: West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, WV, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and Biochemistry: Washington Jefferson College, Washington, PA, 2005
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
Hobbies and Interests
- In his spare time Dr. Roberts loves spending time with his family, traveling and playing a round of golf.
Very Professional And Courteous
He was very professional and courteous during all my visits and was always willing to listen and explain clearly the treatment that was needed for my condition. I was very confident in his knowledge and skill therefore; I had no worry about the surgery. I am very grateful to him and his team for the wonderful care I received.
Everything a Doctor Should Be
Dr. Roberts is everything a doctor should be. I’ve never encountered a more caring, conscientious doctor. 10+ all the way!