If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Michael Thomas, M.D., FACS
- General Surgery Residency: University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita, KS, 2001
- Doctor of Allopathic Medicine: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, 1996
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy: University of Central Arkansas, Conway, AR, 1989
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
He’s an excellent doctor.