If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Leslie Ching, D.O.
- NMM/OMM Plus-1 Residency: Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2014
- Residency: Doctors Hospital Family Practice, Columbus, OH, 2013
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Blacksburg, VA, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts: University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, 2003
- Board Certified in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine/OMM (ABONMM)
- Board Certified in Family Medicine and OMM (ABOFP)
Hobbies and Interests
- Tai Chi, Chi Gung, watercolor painting, hiking and gardening
She has helped me tremendously. She is very thoughtful, understanding and helpful. Wonderful physician!
Dr. Ching is very kind, thoughtful and excels in the field of manipulative medicine. She explained the process and was very thorough