If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
James Cornwell, D.O.
- Family Medicine & Sports Medicine
- Sports Medicine Fellowship: LECOM Health – Millcreek Community Hospital, Erie, PA, 2018
- Masters in Science of Medical Education: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA, 2017
- Family Medicine Residency: LECOM Health – Millcreek Community Hospital, Erie, PA, 2018
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA, 2014
- Bachelors of Science in Zoology Biomedical Sciences with Portuguese and Spanish Minors: University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK 2009
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- DO CARE International
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- Cornwell’s sports of choice are golf and soccer. He enjoys playing guitar and the cello, reading, fishing, camping, and spending time with his wife and kids.