If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Nadim Daher, M.D.
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Critical Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine: University of Oklahoma Health Science Center, 2008
- Internal Medicine Residency: East Tennessee State University, 2005
- Lebanese University School of Medicine, 2001
- Lebanese University Faculty of Sciences, 1995
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American College of Chest Physicians.
Hobbies and Interests
Dr. Nadim Daher enjoys chess, ping-pong, swimming, soccer and basketball. He also fluently speaks and writes English, French and Arabic.
Dr. Daher and his staff are very professional and listen to everything you have to say. They really want to help and have taken good care of me. I wish more doctors and staff were like them.