If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Constance Rogers, D.O.
- Family Medicine Residency: Northeastern Health System, Tahlequah, OK, 2019
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology: Northeastern State University, 2005
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association