If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Micah Derby, D.O.
- Internal Medicine Residency: OSU Medical Center. Tulsa, OK, 2016
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK, 2013
- Bachelor of Arts in Theology: Free Will Baptist Bible College, Nashville, TN, 2000
- Student Osteopathic Medical Association
- Student National Medical Association
- Association of Military Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- Christian Medical Association
- American Medical Student Association
Hobbies and Interests
Dr. Derby is fluent in French, enjoys playing Volleyball and spending time with his family.
He is one of the friendliest doctors I have ever seen. Very concerned about the issues I have been concerned about and finally found out why my energy level has been 0! I am finally starting to feel like myself again!