If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Jennifer Wilson, D.O.
- Family Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMM)
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine and OMM Plus One Residency: Oklahoma State University Medical Center, Tulsa, OK, 2016
- Family Medicine and OMM Residency: Largo Medical Center, Largo, FL, 2015
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 2012
- Bachelor of Science, Pre-medicine: Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, 2006
Hobbies and Interests
- Dr. Wilson in her spare time enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Interests include traveling and participating in triathlons. She has a working knowledge of both French and Norwegian.
Best doctor I ever had
I am so glad that Dr Wilson decided to join this group! I hope that she doesn't go anywhere else. She listens to you & understands what you are going through. She is the best doctor I have ever had!!!
Nothing but good things to say. Dr. Wilson (and the staff) is superb!