If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
John Carabello, D.O., FACOS
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- General Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Fellowship: Suny/Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY, 2004
- General Surgery Residency: Tulsa Regional Medical Center, Tulsa, OK, 2002
- Doctor of Osteopathy: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 1997
- Bachelor of Arts: Franklin and Marshall College, Lancasater, PA, 1991
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
- Tulsa County Medical Society
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
Hobbies & Interests
- During his free time he enjoys spending quality time with his family and playing a round of golf.
Saved My Life
He saved my life. Kind and caring doctor
Gives good advice!
He has always positive and reassuring concern about my surgery and the road to my recover.