If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Steve Kim, D.O.
- Interventional Cardiology
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship: OSU Medical Center, Tulsa, OK 2014
- General Cardiology Fellowship: OSU Medical Center, Tulsa, OK 2013
- Internal Medicine Residency: OSU Medical Center, Tulsa, OK 2010
- Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine: Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences, Tulsa, OK, 2007
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences: University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK, 2003
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Osteopathic Internist
- Oklahoma Osteopathic Association
Hobbies & Interests
- Born in South Korea, but moved to Oklahoma at the age of 7 and grew up in Moore, OK. He is always striving to be a better cardiologist and mentor. When he is not working he enjoys spending time with his wife and two kids.
Love This Doctor
I love this doctor and his staff. The receptionists in his office are very helpful and polite. Nice guy, great doctor. He is very thorough! Very kind and all of his office staff are very nice.