If you are ill and concerned that you may have had exposure to COVID-19, please click through for instructions.
Madhuri Lad, D.O.
- Internal Medicine Residency: Tulsa Regional Medical Center, Tulsa, OK, 2007
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine: Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Tulsa, OK 2004
- Bachelor of Science in Cell & Molecular Biology/Anthropology: Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, 1997
- American Academy of HIV Medicine
- American College of Internal Medicine
- American Osteopathic Association
- Osteopathic Founder’s Foundation
Hobbies and Interest
- Scrapbooking, photography, travel, interior design, cooking, and conducting presentations. Won district and state competitions in cooking and with presentations on nutrition (1994-1998).